Team Member Benefits
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team. That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive health benefits along with additional benefits as well to support our team members.
- A remote or hybrid working environment and the ability to have a flexible schedule.
- Client engagements that consultants support are scoped at 40 hours per week.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment and a transparent leadership team.
PTO and Leave
- 160 hours of PTO earned per year for full-time employees, and the ability to roll over unused hours from year to year.
- 8 paid holiday days throughout the year, which can be flexibly utilized for whichever days the employee would like.
- Paid parental and bereavement leave benefits, to include 8 weeks paid leave for the birthing parent, and 4 weeks for the non-birthing parent.
- Additional unpaid leave options in between projects to recharge.
- A company hosted annual 3-day retreat for employees and their families.
- TGG Ambassador program which matches new hires with another TGGer to support their transition and be a consistent connection point.
- Bi-weekly virtual coffee connections to get to know other members of the team.
- Additional monthly social opportunities for TGGers to connect.
- Frequent community volunteer opportunities.
- Free and confidential counseling and support services for: wellness, mental health, financial, legal, and work related situations.
- Concierge service for identifying services such as child care, pet care, etc. through dedicated benefits partner.
Health and Well-Being
Medical and Dental
- Three health plan options that all participate under Cigna’s nationwide coverage network.
- Two dental plan options to choose from.
Flexible Spending Plan
- Two plan options with an FSA that allow employees to set aside payroll funds for health care or dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
Short and Long Term Disability
- TGG automatically pays for and provides short term disability coverage to all full-time employees.
- Employees have the opportunity to sign up for long term disability (LTD) at their own cost through TGG’s benefits partner.
- TGG provides a guaranteed $50,000 life insurance and AD&D policy for all full-time employees.
- Employees have the option to purchase additional amounts of life insurance through TGG’s benefits partner.
Bonus Opportunities and Reimbursements
- A spot bonus program for going above and beyond in client delivery and/or TGG initiatives.
- A referral bonus program for referring a new hire to TGG.
- Different levels of business development bonus opportunities for initiating leads that result in sales, participating in landing a sale, leading a sale, etc.
- Reimbursements for parking on site at clients or TGG events, or bus/train passes reimbursed in lieu of parking.
- Reimbursements for travel mileage and travel costs incurred for client related travel or required TGG travel and for employees deployed on a regular weekly travel engagement, we offer an additional travel stipend.
- Reimbursements for networking & business development coffees/lunches/events with clients and/or potential clients.
- A $300 annual home office set up stipend for all employees.
- A Profit-Sharing Plan where TGG as an employer elects to contribute each plan year to eligible employees who have completed the plan service requirements (waiting period).
- Employees are not required to contribute to receive TGG’s employer contribution (no match requirement).
- Employees are eligible to make salary deferrals into the plan starting the month after their hire date.
Growth and Development
- Continuing education credit offered for employee use every year that can also be used for tuition reimbursement for college courses.
- Additional TGG sponsored trainings and certification courses provided each year.
- Trainings and knowledge sharing specific to TGG’s service lines of technology, execution, people, and strategy.
- Employees are provided with a clear career path progression outlined in the Mastery Matrix which is developed with their manager.
- Each new employee is matched with a mentor to guide them during their first year and beyond.
- Office hours program for all employees to learn, share and collaborate with each other.
- A comprehensive first year onboarding plan which includes a 2-day in-person event at TGG’s headquarters in Portland, OR.
Take the next step and get in touch now
We are an energetic, experienced and results driven team ready to work hard for our clients. If you are interested in working with us please send us a message.Get in touch